Sunday, January 25, 2009

White Water Rafting at KKB

Date : 25th December 2008
Where : Kuala Kubu Bharu
No. of pax : 11

Fooh... Finally, I got to try these water sport, white water rafting. After a short planning and recruiting for participant, we all have a lot of fun paddling and going through the rapid. Sit in, high side, over-left, over-right, paddle up are among the commands for these water sport.

WWR at KKB is a level 4 type of river but I think we only manage to get level 3.5 as the water level is not that good. Yet still for me, I think it is good enough for a first timer like me. 

Khersonese Expedition is the company that provide us the service to enjoy White Water Rafting. For me their service is superb, looking forward for other wwr trip at other river with higher level of rapid.

Next wwr trip is on planning. Waiting to decide on the date and which river. Wait for the news.

The Team






































No comments:

Post a Comment