Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thinking the Planning

Hurm....
I am thinking the planning to:

SCUBA dive
Actually this plan started during mid of last year when I registered for Open water course during MIDE '08 but fyi I still don't have the Open Water license due to time constraint to finished the lesson last year. The course will continue after CNY and the plan right now is to get the license by mid of 2009. Hopefully I can achieve it.


Bungy jump
This has always been on my plan. I'll need to jump at least once. Fooh, the adrenalin rush will be like.......


Make money
Making money.. who don't want to make money, a lot of money.. Yeah, money is not the most important thing in our life but it is important to have money..


Finding the 'one'
This is rather the most difficult one I think for me.. Since the last 'one', it's been so difficult to find someone.. Someone who can accept me... Fooh, poyo gile aku ni...


Travel
Travelling around the world is my dream.. I want to be at every place that we can reach..


Loose weight
One of my biggest challenge.. I want to loose weight but I think the desire is not high enough.. weight is something that is easy to gain hard to loose... Fooh...


Finish G7
G7 means 7 of the highest mountain is Peninsular Malaysia.. Currently I have been to 4 peak: Yong Belar, Korbu, Gayung and Tahan, I have another three: Yong Yap, Chamah and Ulu Sepat


What else...........,


But the problem right now is that I am jobless and I don't really know when I am going to start working. So, it is difficult for me to plan as I don't know yet what kind of job I will be doing. Without knowing what kind of job I'll be working as, I don't know how to plan my planning, yes I can plan everything beautifully now but then when I got the job, I do think most probably I need a major revamp on my planning to fit my job time and responsibility. Yeah, not all things on the list need me to get a job to start doing it but for most of it, I'll just think the plan first. Hopefully everything can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment