Thursday, January 15, 2009

2nd

My second post...
but... still... yet... i don't have the words to write...

hurm... ok...
what you guys want to read from me... leave a comment...
I'll read your comment and I'll find the words and hopefully the words that I find can make me write something... 
people always said that they don't give a damn what people think of their writing because it's their site, so who cares... 
yeah it's true, who damn cares of what you want to write, as long as you are not collecting money from the readers, you write what you want to write, if they want to read they read it, if not who damn cares...

I think I'll be writing whatever I want to write as well, whatever words I want to publish...
Either you read it or not, do you think I care...

But, it will be good if our writing have followers... with followers we can start to do other things...

So, do leave your comment on what kind of words you want to see me publishing... I'll try my best to post something good to be read....



1 comment:

  1. hahaha, bro aku rase adsense tak reply ko sbb drg pon tggu ko post kot. sbb baru satu post je sebelum ni, mcm mane drg nak detect language.
    :P

    anyway, why dont u tell the story about the last WWR? include some pictures perhaps?

    ReplyDelete