Saturday, January 31, 2009

Berkelah Waterfall


















State: Pahang
Location: Between Maran and Kuantan

One of the best waterfall for me

How to go(from KL) : Use Lebuhraya Pantai Timur, I use Temerloh exit but now, new exit already open which is nearer to the entry to Berkelah Waterfall

What to bring : Clothes, Foods, Camping Equipment, First Aid, Rope


















We use lorry....


















The access road... reason why we use lorry



















The Main Gate



















First waterfall with our Singaporean friend as model



















The second waterfall, the pool is not so big but syiok to jump into



















The third pool, so huge



















The Campsite



















The 'main' waterfall, Berkelah Waterfall




I have not post all the pictures of waterfall and pool available, I only post the one that I stop to rest and jump into to cool myself. Basically along the way to the top, you can jump into the water whenever you feel you want to, if we can swim to the top, I think someone would already done it and I will try to do it. The journey to the top is not tough, it just that when you are trekking during afternoon, you just feel so hot that you feel you want to be in the water all the time. 

1 comment: